Contact Us At Kat's Jewelry & Gems
Contact Kat's Jewelry & Gems - We're Here To Help You.
We look forward to helping you find the perfect jewelry design for yourself or someone very special. Also, if you have any questions, concerns, or complaints, do not hesitate to contact Kat’s. We will do our best to promptly resolve or answer any problems or questions. Thanks for your interest, and for take the time to reach out to us.
Feel free to call us at 502.444.1510
Email us at email@example.com
Our mailing adddress is:
8300 Jenny Lind Drive
Louisville, KY 40219
Use This Form To Contact Kat's
Wikipedia On Communication
According to Wikipedia, the free, online, encyclopedia, communication (from Latin communicare, meaning “to share”) is the act of conveying meanings from one entity or group to another through the use of mutually understood signs, symbols, and semiotic rules.
The main steps inherent to all communication are:
- The formation of communicative motivation or reason.
- Message composition (further internal or technical elaboration on what exactly to express).
- Message encoding (for example, into digital data, written text, speech, pictures, gestures and so on).
- Transmission of the encoded message as a sequence of signals using a specific channel or medium.
- Noise sources such as natural forces and in some cases human activity (both intentional and accidental) begin influencing the quality of signals propagating from the sender to one or more receivers.
- Reception of signals and reassembling of the encoded message from a sequence of received signals.
- Decoding of the reassembled encoded message.
- Interpretation and making sense of the presumed original message.
The scientific study of communication can be divided into:
- Information theory which studies the quantification, storage, and communication of information in general;
- Communication studies which concerns human communication;
- Biosemiotics which examines communication in and between living organisms in general.